640,000 Vitality or 320,000 Mana
Karma Needed :
How to Begin :
Making it by the Forever tree
Your first task is to make it to Bon-Hwa in the forever
Once you make it, click on Bon-Hwa
You will see an option that says "Sam San". Choose
Attaining the Rank of Sam San gives you an option for more spells, but at
a cost. You have to complete a certain number of trials in order to reach
With each trial completed you will recieve a legend mark that says you completed
it. Once you complete them all, they will disappear and be replaced by a final
mark which shows your new rank. More than one trial can be completed at a
time.. In fact, some people like to complete most/all of the trials and have
the stuff ready so they don't have to go through the Forever tree many times.
Trial of Knowledge
Sacrifice 2,400,000,000 ( 2.4 Billion ) Experience
Trial of Sacrifice
40,000 Vitality/20,000 Mana
Trial of Skill
15 Riches Carnage
15 Elixir Wars
15 Fox Hunts
Trial of Spirit
Have at least Angel tear karma or better.
Trial of Strength
Attain 3 Greater Alliances.
Trial of Wealth
Sacrifice 4,000,000 Coins
Trial of Wisdom
Learn Sage Wisdom, the final Sage Spell
You may visit Bon-Hwa
in between each trial, or do several at a time. Once every trial is complete,
you will attain the rank of Sam San.
Items Lost to Sacrifice
(4,000,000) Coins [Trial of Wealth]
Stats/Karma Lost to Sacrifice
- 2,400,000,000 ( 2.4 Billion ) Experience [Trial of Knowledge]
- (80,000) Vitality, (40,000) Mana, or (40,000) Vitality and (20,000) Mana - [Trial of Sacrifice]
- Up to 27 points of Karma (most players notice no change in their karma levels) - [Trial of Spirit]
- A new legend mark!
- A third dot next to your name on the Heros list and movement above all those who don't have three dots.
- The Ability to use Bon-Hwa Immortality to boost stats (Unknown heights)
- Enchanting a Weapon through Bon-Hwa immortality now makes it "Sam San" instead of Enchanted, which is even stronger!
- Subpath members can forge an Sam San Version of their items! (Where applicable).