This is only a partial walk through. We'll update this as more information is found.
A young, very confused woman named Valentine has come to Sanhae Village. She has recently completed school to learn how to make fans and she offers to teach you but you have to gather the materials. She sends you to various people andeach of them want things in trade so this could take quite some time to complete. The real problem is that Valentine is so very, very confused. Her notes are almost useless!
So the best thing before starting this quest is to make sure you can obtain all items, after all many items needed aren't cheap to get and since the option to forge will only last until February 20th.Here's the list of items needed:
Fine silk (2) 500 coins
Splendid silk (2) 400 coins
Azure silk (4) 1000 coins
(These items can be obtained from Woodlands Rabbit Cave cave or buying from Kwangbu at Northwest of Tangun)
Armored plated skin (2)
Plated skin (2)
Fine metal (2)
Hot coal (2)
(Plated skins and armored ones can be found by killing scorpions in Woodlands Raheem Desert cave or buying from Kwangbu at Northwest of Tangun. For how to produce hot coals, click here)
Ginko wood (10)
Fine weaving tools (1)
Pure rain (2)
(To get a pure rain, go to Lover’s lake in Arctic Village and walk around a bit)
Red candy box (1)
(It can be obtained by sharing love with butterflies around the kingdoms)
Scribe’s book (2)
Scribe’s pen (1)
White amber (2)
Titanium glove (2)
Titanium lance (1)
Fine metal (5)
Sea ring (1)
Holy ring (1)
Blue ring (1)
Red ring (1)
Old poppy (2)
Valentine flower (1)
(To get a Valentine flower, follow the same process of getting Red candy boxes)
Sen glove (2)
Well crafted amber (25)
The Walkthrough steps
1) Go to Sanhae Valley and say Say "Fan
" to Valentine
. She moves around, so people might have to keep looking for hear each time they go there. She asks for Red Silk.
2) Grab 2 fine silk, 2 splendid silk and 4 azure silk. Take those to Yuri's seamstress (Kugnae 86, 81) near Koguryo Palace. There say "Red silk
" twice. She’ll take the items and give a Red silk roll
This is the first key item to produce the fan. Do not lose it.
3) Go back to Valentine and say "Red silk roll
5) Grab 2 Armored plate skins, 2 Plated skins, 2 Fine metal and 2 hot coal. Take these to Dharani's Place in the Woodlands (15,80). Say "ribs
" twice. He'll take the items and in return will give 6 Thin bamboo
.These are the second key item to produce the fan. Do not lose them.
6) Go back to Sanhae Village and say "Thin bamboo
" to Valentine. She'll ask now for ‘Guard and Sticks’.
7) Grab 10 Ginko wood and 1 Fine weaving tools and head to Splinter’s hut in Wilderness (137, 186). Once there, say "Guard
" twice. He will take the items and give back 1 Heavy wood
8) Grab 2 pure rain and head to the Wilderness Great Tree (104.006). Walk to the Wood Plant (003,013) and say sticks twice. It will take the Heavy wood and pure rain and reward with Sticks
and 2 Guard
These are the third key items to produce the fan. Do not lose them.
9) Go back to Sanhae Village and say "sticks
" to Valentine, then go to Thane cave in Wilderness (185, 019) and say "rivet
". He will make one for people who bring him something ‘stylish and cool’.
10) Take a Red candy box to Kugnae Theatre (131, 111) and say "Thane
" twice to Thalia. She’ll take the candy box and give you a funny looking Eye wear
11) Take the new item back to Thane and say "eye wear
". He will then give a Rivet
This is the fourth key item to produce the fan. Do not lose it.
12) Go back to Sanhae Village and say "Rivet
" to Valentine. She will then give you a White paint list
which can be read by clicking it.
13) Go to the Buya Salon (119, 134) and say "White Paint
14) Grab 2 Scribe’s book, 1 Scribe’s pen and go to Vale from Buya west gate. Climb Scribe's Mountain (174, 094) and say "gum
" twice to Zephyr. He’ll take the scribe’s items and give in return a Tree gum
15) Grab 1 Star-staff, 5 stardrops and 2 White ambers and venture to the Arctic Village crafter. Say"Rock
" twice to Laptev. He will accept the items and repay with White marble
16) Grab 2 Titanium gloves, 1 Titanium lance, 5 Fine metal, 5 metal and head to Nagnang Smith (021, 088). Say "Marble
" two times to Chul and he will give a Marble crusher
in return for these items.
17) Use the creation system (shift+i) to combine the Marble crusher with White marble and you get Broken marble
18) Grab 1 Holy ring, 1 Sea ring, 1 Blue ring and 1 Red ring and head to Hausson Smith shop. Say "Broken marble
” twice to Runag to give up your rings and obtain a Marble grinder
19) Grab 12 Roses, 5 Daffodils, 2 Old poppy and a Valentine flower and go to the Mountain Shaman in Nagnang (55, 122). Ask for a "Container
" twice there. The shaman will take the flowers and give a Marble container
20) Use the Creation system to combine the Broken marble, Marble grinder, and Marble container to make a Marble dust
21) Grab 2 Pure rain, 3 Honey block and bring the Tree gum and Marble dust to the Buya salon again. Say “I have the ingredients
” so you can finally make the White paint
This is the fifth key item to produce the fan. Do not lose it.
22) Head back to Sanhae Village and let Valentine know that you got the "White paint
23) Grab 2 Sen gloves and head back to Tangun. There go to the east side of the wall direct to the Theater. Say "Paint brush
" to Flute two times. She'll take the gloves although she can't wear them and will give the Paint brush
This is the sixth key item to produce the fan. Do not lose it.
24) Go back to Sonhi Village and say "Paint brush
" to Valentine.
25) Grab 25 Well crafted amber to Wilderness Gemcutter (046, 048) and say "Aqua stone" twice to Sel. He'll accept them and give 2 Aqua gem
s in return.
This is the seventh key item to produce the fan. Do not lose it.
26) Head once again to Sanhae Village and seek Valentine to let her know you got the gems. Say "Aqua gems
" and she'll set you to find about another item, the tassel.
27) Grab a Summer, Autumn, Winter, Blood, Earth and Ruby potion (one of each) and take it to the Hausson Seamstress. She'll take it and dye your Fan tassel
in a nice way.
This is the eighth key item to produce the fan. Do not lose it.
28) Go back to find Valentine in Sanhae Village and tell her you got a "Tassel
". She asks for Blue stuff to attach the tassel.
29) Grab 6 Spent metal then head to Buya smith Dok and say "Wire
" twice. He'll make a Blue wire
This is the ninth key item to produce the fan. Do not lose it.
30) Go back to Sanhae Village and get the list to make the last item for her. Say "Blue wire
" and she'll give a Goopie list
. Click it to read what it says.
31) Bring the Goopie list to Chongun Kitchen, inside Immortal's gateway in Dae shore. There say "Goopie
" to Suayan Li and she'll be willing to help. She says she can make the paste but will need you to grab the items for it. They are listed in the Goopie list.
32) First the tree thing. Go to Sacred Grove in Wilderness (173, 212) and talk to the Rabbit there. Say "Tree branch
". It says it will give one if you convince Mug to give some Carrot soup. You'll be transported to Mug's Workshop.
33) In Mug's workshop, you'll see him wearing a shiny Evil Warlord outfit. Say "Carrot soup
" and after interrupting his work, you'll receive a Carrot soup
and a Heart hat
. [Be sure to have 2 empty spaces in your inventory because you cannot return to mug's workshop!
34) You'll be sent back to the grove. Say "Carrot Soup" one last time to give it to the Rabbit and get the Birch bark
35) Grab a Wedding cloak and go to Dae shore and say "Dish
" to Guk-Su. He'll take the cloak and give a Covered dish
36) Grab 2 pure rain and take the Birch bark & Covered dish back to Chongun Kitchen. Say "Paste
" to finally receive the last item required to create the Valentine fan.
This is the tenth key item to produce the fan. Do not lose it.
37) Go back to Valentine and say "paste", then go to Southern koguryo (066, 040) and say "Fan
" to Pepero
. He'll take the items and you'll receive your Valentine fan finally! He asks you to tell Valentine that he loves her.
38) Go to Valentine and say "Pepero loves you too"! You'll receive a new legend mark and 1/4th of a Karma
point.Edited by Vini